3. Oasis of the Seas
Family members chose the cruise. Disappointed in Jamacia. Thought the beach would be close by like at Hatti. I enjoyed that beach. Couzmel beach was little disappointing but fun. I did not do any excursions felt a little pricy. Since I am a bowler, it would have nice to see a Bowling lane. The staff was great and funny to be around. They were very helpful if you got lost. The shows were good. Was glad to see adult versions and family versions of the commedians. Lots of family oriented activities. When I go on my next cruise, which I definitely will do, I will make sure both grandkids are over 21 to enjoy all the drinking they want and not to have to worry about driving anywhere. Will try some excursions at that time. I enjoyed the hot tubs especially in the evening. Went swimming later in the evening. I enjoyed all the shows. Such talented people! The food was fresh and tasty.

Beautiful ship and lots to do

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by dotnana4

dotnana4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very clean. Bigger than I thought. Next time I would like to have a room with a balcony over looking the ocean. Although I want in my room much.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans