• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Marella Discovery 2 Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Great ship and great staff

Review for Marella Discovery 2 to Spain
Selest66
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Having cruised last October on Tui Discovery I had no hesitation in booking this cruise on its new sister ship Tui Discovery 2, and was not disappointed.

I travelled with my four children (aged 19, 17, 14 and 8) and all five of us had a fantastic time.

Embarkation (and disembarkation) were smooth and swift, which always helps on a cruise! And, on boarding, our luggage arrived at our cabins in a very timely fashion.

Cabin Deluxe Balcony

Clean, decent amount of storage, comfortable beds.

Port Reviews

Barcelona

Have been to Barcelona several times before but was the first time for my 4 children so booked a hop on hop of City tour bus prior to the holiday which was an easy walk away at the top of La Ramblas and gave us the option to see quite a bit of the city. Was disappointed that we could not get into Sagrada Familia or the main bit of Guell park (as you have to book in advance now, which you never used to - in fact the Park used to be open and free) but we did get into La Pedrera. If you do want to visit inside Sagrada Familia or Park Guell I suggest you book in advance or go on an organised tour.

29 Helpful Votes