3. Harmony of the Seas
I sailed NCL EPIC last year with my 12 yo son,and had fun,was told RCL is better,with the amazing new ship' Harmoney of the Seas'... so booked it,it was expensive,about 4000.00 usd for a week.For both ,not including any extras ,shore excursions ,sodas,etc. Upon enrering our cabin,after settling down,my son found next to the sofa a human hair rolled in a size of a tennis ball.That was quite a revolting finding,not to mention hygene .My son also found lots of tiny beeds all over the carpet( previous owner must have ripped a necklace or something) plus staples,that could have punctured a bare foot.I called house keeping ,which took care of it,and offered compensation of two free dinners at a paid for restaurant( what's wrong with the other dining rooms which are free?) Told them my 12 yo likes simple food,and we won't enjoy such a perk,their answer was 'take it or leave it' in a polite way.Felt quite frustrated with their attitude,after all,cleanliness is number 1 in a cabin you suppose to live in for one week.( They claimed I insisted entering the cabin before cleaning was finished.... how on earth can I do that if the corridors are locked until officially cabins are ready?) Found that remark of their bordering with not saying the truth( to be gentle about it) Didn't add to my feeling of being frustratied to say the least . I also booked a one hour private surfing session for my son for 69.00 usd,just to realize he was part of a group of 6 kids,and in total,received 7 minutes of private teaching...I found 69.00 usd quite expensive for 7 minutes....a asked guest relations about it,and they replied on behalf of the Sports manager that ,'that's how it goes '. We tried room service twice ,once they forgot to bring full set of eutencils ,no glasses,and on another occasion morning cereals without milk... A shore excursion in ST Maarten was poorly organized,with almost 30 minutes of waiting on the pier for buses in extreme heat.Not very thoughtful (however don't miss Mano Beach visit) We started the tour already exhausted ...then the bus was dispatched to return to the ship to pick up late guests,a U turn that ׳ ate' 30 min of our tour.No apologies at all. A few attempts to discuss issues with Guest Relations onboard and onshore were useless ,either they didn't answer,or just kept apologizing. Felt really that I meant nothimg to them,all my complaints received dismissive responses,though polite. Many times I found their 'Purell' hand dispencing machines empty,and some public toilets smelly and dirty( brown paper towels all over floor and sinks) On NCL for example ,they stood in the entry of every dining area and sprayed ALL guets hands with disenfectent ) not much emphasis on RCL from this aspect.It seems. On the positive note,the ship has many amazing activities for kids,quality shows( don't miss the 'Fine Line',)the day in Labadee ,Haiti was perfect. My conclusion is that those mega ships ( 6700 guests!!!) can not offer a decent/ fair customer service to solve issues.Their efforts to make you feel appreciated are close to none,your hard earned money is not respected. We will not return to RCL.Mega ship,mega disappointment .Though I must add that my son loved it.

Poor customer care

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Dmitry69

Dmitry69’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin quite big,lovely balcony.Lots of storage space.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans