3. Carnival Valor
I don't even care to detail out the worst cruise ship there is here. I'm sick I wasted so much money and worked so many extra jobs to take two graduating high school girls on this trip for a gift. Me, wife and the two girls all hated this ship and the cruise overall. Staff overall was great. Adult area pool and hot tubs,,,, just let the ship of kids run all over that area day and night.... Food,,,, Lido deck bad food so got to the Washington dining room thinking you get better food? Same crap on Lido deck ,,, SAME JUNK... Drop you off in Progreso Mexico at a dump... Really Carnival???? People would not even get off the bus on the one we road then the one we waited for a ride back, People was not getting off after riding you through town. Back to the ship, it was total mess. I picked up more pizza, trash and broken glass that most crew members did. You have to stay on deck 9 in the smoking section just to get away from the freaks. Yeah this is a bad review but like I said don't get on this ship. Was told by 3 different older folks saying don't let this ship stop you we hate it too but it's our first time on the Valor and we will not be back, other ships are great. Carnival feel free to send me at least some of my money back !!!!!

DO NOT !!! DO NOT get on this ship...

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by lawman804

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony
lawman804’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 6489
Bed like sleeping on the floor. Pillows? Worst you'll ever have. Small room but expected
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins