3. Anthem of the Seas
We had a wonderful time on the Anthem. My cabin was very roomy with was wonderful. The ship was always clean. The shows do not have a lot of diversity with the dancers and definitely not the lead singers. The shore excursions are to high and especially if you have a large family. Embarkation and disembarkation was wonderful and EASY. I was disappointed when I would order the same drink from different places and it would be different prices, which is crazy. It was the same size glass but different pricing. The activities on board were good. We traveled with 4 kids (10, 3-16yr olds) all had fun. My time dining was worked out for us to have dinner at the same time and the same waiters, which was great. The staff that I ran into was all wonderful except for the breakfast bread attendant. She was upset that every morning I wanted fresh, hot toast. and would ask her to put 3 pieces of toast in for me. Other wise all others were great. I did love the hand washing station for the Windjammer before entering the dining hall.

Disappointed with some shows

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Bsilkee

Bsilkeeā€™s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

My cabin had a wonderful view. It was extremely roomy. I was disappointed that RCCL des not supply shower gel anymore. Yes they still supply shampoo. The bathroom was also nice. The shower have glass doors that close opposed to the shower curtain. The TV channels that are available is HORRIBLE! the same shows are played throughout the entire cruise.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans