3. Freedom of the Seas
My wife and I enjoyed our first cruise to the MAXIMUM. What i can say as an overall experience is (WoW). Everything was perfect and up to the expectations and sometimes even more. The ship is built in 2006 but refurbished in 2015 which let you feel like a brand new ship. We've booked a cabin with a balcony and it was great cabin with the great view, i can rate the Cabin facility as 4 stars hotel. The overall food experience on the ship was very good and they have provided different selection for different people (Basically, if you're looking for Halal meat, they'll prepare it for you upon your request). I've never expect to see such a theater on any ship, Huge theater with the 2 floors of seating area. The activities performers were very professorial and the shows were very nice and enjoyable for Adults and kids as well. In Summary, unforgettable experience.

Enjoyed the Maximum

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by ibasil

ibasil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Nice and Clean, don't expect more in the Cabin because you will spend more time out of it.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans