3. Scenic Amber
This is our first river cruise !!! We loved it the ship and room were very nice , We had rain before we got there and the ship could not go under the bridges so the boat remained parked until the river went down, scenic the cruise director shuffled things all around made arrangements for us to go see the places we were suppose to if the ship could move . I think they did a superb job, would highly recommend this cruise , we were pampered everything you wanted all you had to do was ask, I was a little disappointed In The food not that it was bad by Any means just expected more , Met some great people , can't wait for the next river cruise I do not like big cruise ships so this was perfect , just the right amount of people and every port there were things to do and see, also the balcony was a definite plus, saw a lot of other river cruise ships but none had balconies that I could see,204

Had a great time

Scenic Amber Cruise Review by Shebill

Met some great people , can't wait for the next river cruise

Shebill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Amber price drops

Room was great perfect size with balcony bathroom okay size big enough
The. Maid service was excellent kept everything clean and refilled your. Mini bar
Had enough hanging space also