• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin:

This trip far exceeded my expectations. When thinking about doing a review, I tried identifying what I would change. The answer is nothing!!! Well, maybe there is one thing. I would have liked more operational fitness equipment, although I made the best of it. Our cabin was spacious, food excellent, service exceptional, shore excursions and entertainment were also well done. The service was suitable for a queen!!! Wish I could do it all over again. I would find it difficult to identify what I liked best. The cruise had a variety of ports and shore excursions. The cruise directors were very helpful in communicating about additional excursions/events, if I didn't want to do the planned activities. Thank you!! The staff was multifunctional. Thank you Kenny and staff for entertainment and all the other duties you jumped in to help with. Thank you for the military salute. The cruise was quite expensive, but worth the money.

Cabin Lower

The cabin and bath were larger than I expected. Thank you Edwin for keeping everything meticulous in the room.. Really liked having deck with the room.

2 Helpful Votes