3. Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the Seas is the best cruise i've taken. Andrea my stateroom coordinator is extraordinary. I am a picky eater and I had no problem with the food. My 10 year old son would begin his activities at 7:30 am and by 6:00 pm he's exhausted. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. They have a lot of stores and every day they have a different special. I love that you can prepay almost everything (Drink Package, Internet, Arcade, Photos, Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining & Spa Services). They also have an Escape Room, Carousel water slides, ultimate abyss, basketball, ping pong, volleyball, water surfing, gliding and Ice Skating Rink for entertainment for the whole family. The comedy shows were hilarious. I loved the moving bar lol. I felt like royalty while cruising with Royal Caribbean My one issue is the fact that my son and I did not get our $300 on board credit per passenger as stated.

Simply the Best