SeaDream II Cruise Review

Amazing ! We are already booked for 2 more trips !

SeaDream II Cruise Review by LnG4Crusing

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean

This cruise was everything I was hoping for and more ! We don't like crowds nor need constant entertainment. If that is what you are looking for this is not the cruise for you. If you are looking for that moment you know you are home and you exhale. This is the place for you.

From the moment you step on the ship to the very last step the day you leave the Seadream crew out do themselves. The food was amazing, the staff are always friendly and move with a sense of pride. They truly love their jobs and it shows. They think of everything. From a cool cloth for when you get back from a day at shore to someone coming around to clean your sunglasses. They even had a velvet lined box of reading glasses in case you forgot yours at dinner ! Those are just a few highlights.

Each and every day was a pleasure to be there. You never had a drink that wasn't full but they seemed to know when to be there and when to be invisible. An art in itself. We didn't want to leave. Hence why we book 2 more trips in the near future to head back to what we now call home :)

BTY - We got engage on this trip and WOW, again Seadream went above and beyond to make that experience so memorable. Thanks Seadream !

LnG4Crusing's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Stateroom 209

The cabins like all cruises are small but very larger than I expected. We booked on Deck 2, and a room that could be combined to make a commodore suite, for that was all that was available. I was worried about it at first but soon realized it was no problem. I will book this deck again in the future. Everything serves a function. Once unpacked our luggage was whisked away to maximize space. Plenty of storage for all our clothes. Bathrooms are well designed but to be honest if you are a large person you may feel cramped. ( like on all ships ) Myself and my fiancé are both 5'7'-5'8 around 140 lbs.. We had no problem at all. Loved the shower. Every night we had turndown service and was left simple but thoughtful gifts on our bed. It always brought a smile to our faces. Room was clean. Couldn't of been happier with it

Hydra

Be adventurous , take the donkey ride ! It was an experience to be remembered. Very nice. Loved the fact that this place has NO CARS. I especially loved seeing the locals head to the market with their donkeys and woven baskets for carrying goods home.

Patmos

This port actually came after Santorini. It was a welcome relief. I was not a big fan of Santorini and all its crowds. 5000 people on a small area all looking at the same thing I can do without. This port however was elegant in its simplicity. We just walked around town, had the coldest beer ever( yummy) , sat on the side dock and stuck our feet in the water and watched the fish. It was perfect.

This tour itself was good but I am just not a big fan of what I call the "Sea of Humanity" Too many people seeing the same small view makes for a hot, sweaty, pounding headache of a site. Maybe 40 years ago this was the place to be but today I wished I had stayed on the ship.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Mykonos

Just a lovely place to walk around and see the vibrant colors. It was an easy walk around town, do a little shopping and take in the sites

LnG4Crusing