3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose, as a family, to go on a cruise as my wife couldn't fly due to a medical condition. We were all very excited about it as it was new to us. Generally we had a great holiday, the food was fantastic and 90% of the staff were very friendly. The stops we had were really good although there wasn't enough time.The ships facilities were excellent and absolutely perfect for my two teenage daughters, attending the clubs and making friends. Sadly here are the downsides, !) The drinks cost was ridiculously expensive but we don't drink enough to pay 65euro a day for the package. 2) We really didn't want to witness a belly flop competition on an above average cruise. 3) Trying to get a place to sunbathe on an 'at sea' day was a real scrum down. This shouldn't be happening on an expensive cruise and could easily be organised properly. People were saving rows of loungers with towels and then probably going back to bed. 4) The shore staff weren't interested in you unless you were booking one of their trips. A proper tourist information office would be a great idea. 5) Why do some of your cruises offer free WiFi, when this trip had very expensive WiFi.

A real eye-opener.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by shadingy

Sadly here are the downsides,

shadingy’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was satisfactory as I have nothing to compare to.
The downside is that I had my credit card used by the maid after I got home. I know this as it is a card i only take on holiday for emergencies and didn't actually use it on this trip. I left it out of the safe for a few hours by accident one day while she had been in. She must have taken the details as the card bank rang me to say they had stopped an unusual transaction the day after getting home.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans