3. Navigator of the Seas
We have always enjoyed Royal Caribbean but this time we were disappointed with a tired ship. As always the staff were superb and gave excellent service. I feel that in their effort to attract more people to cruising it has attracted an element of 'Butlins at sea' as a previous reviewer aptly called it. I think a Southampton sailing and the offer of free drinks packages and the reduced price attracted the wrong type of clientele. Some nights were like a booze cruise. We will be flying further afield and traveling on newer ships next time. We found the entertainment to be varied and of a good quality. Our cabin had a cracked sink and felt worn. When we wanted to sit in our cabin and watch a little TV we found the same limited programs repeated every day. The only thing interesting was the news. The cabin staff was excellent as were the dining room waiters. The port stops were good and the tours we booked were interesting. In general we have found Royal Caribbean to be excellent but I would not choose this ship again.

Great service but lacking class

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Durgy

Durgy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Nice clean cabin but bathroom sink was cracked and taps and plug worn.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans