• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

jenngirl
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin: Large Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony

I recently traveled on a nine night sailing of Anthem of the Seas. I have been on many cruises before, including mega ships, but this was my first time sailing on Royal Caribbean. On this voyage, we visited four ports, Kings Wharf, Bermuda, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Labadee, Haiti. **Disclaimer: I want to apologize in advance for how long this review is. I wanted to provide a thorough look at the ship and trip.**

Check-In and embarkation were relatively smooth and by 11:30am we were on the ship heading to get some food.

Large Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony

Cabin V1

This cabin is a great size for three people. The room has tons of storage and the addition of the virtual balcony is truly awesome. I would definitely recommend this room if you are looking for a balcony experience at a cheaper price.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Embarkation was easy and we were on the ship in no time.

King's Wharf

We visited Snorkel Park, the local beach, and did some shopping at the Clock Tower. Bermuda is a very clean and beautiful port.

6 Helpful Votes