3. Navigator of the Seas
We travelled with our cousins who have cruised before, we chose this cruise due to the destination and a good price. The staff are excellent, entertainment top notch, food was just the best, tons of activities for all ages, ports were very interesting and exciting although there is never enough time to see everything but that makes me want to go again so I can explore more of the beautiful places we visited. I think the only drawback for me was the children who were allowed to run wild in the lounges and hallways and at no time did I ever see the curfew enforced. I enjoyed the food and looked forward to the variety that was available for every meal. I also looked forward to the evening shows and amongst our group the quizzes were certainly a highlight in our day. Some of the wait staff and bartenders definitely added to the overall experience and made us feel welcome.

1st time cruiser, loved it

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Elan Ingham

Elan Ingham’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I liked our cabin very much, roomy with a balcony which was great! The bed was super comfortable! And our attendant was great, I loved the towel art!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans