3. Navigator of the Seas
Amazing experience, totally recommend Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas. We had an amazing holiday, so relaxing and great there is an adults sunbathing area separated from the children's area. All staff exceptional, food great, entertainment great. Stayed on the ship in Malaga as after seeing Italy I don't think there was any comparison. Two downsides with the execursions which are expensive: 1) Rome in a Day - far too packed and would be good to focus on just one area (i.e. the Vatican, instead of the Colossium, Trevis Fountain and the Vatican) 2) Beautiful Portifino - advertised as 90 minutes by speed boat. Actually a 45 minute ride by bus and then 15 minutes on a Ferry. But Royal Caribbean did refund all passengers 30%. I can honestly say this was one of my best holidays, I will definitely book with Royal Caribbean again. Does anyone know how we can join the loyalty programme?

Royal Caribbean, Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Caroline Aldous

Amazing experience, totally recommend Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas.

All staff exceptional, food great, entertainment great.

Two downsides with the execursions which are expensive:

Does anyone know how we can join the loyalty programme?
Caroline Aldous’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Perfect, slept so well, beds very comfortable.

Can you let me know how I join the loyalty club (as well as Rosemary McDonagh)
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans