3. Norwegian Sky
We chose this cruise for Havana and we enjoyed it. Embarcation was fast so we were at Crossings by 12:30. Room was ready by 1:30. Our steward Andre was very helpful getting us another chair for the balcony as there were 3 of us. I was rather surprised (guess I didn't read the small print) that the usual Platinum perks were not included. No robes, sparkling wine, strawberries, dinners, etc. The Tropicana show was fantastic! We were able to purchase T shirts, etc. in the terminal with US dollars. The ship was clean and very comfortable for a small ship. The meals in the MDR were great. I have Sun booked for November and am looking forward to it. We did not see the shows but very much enjoyed the music in the various bars. Great Stirrup Cay was clean and the buffet was good. No long lines there either. We did not go in the water as we live on Ft Myers Beach so it was nothing new to us. Disembarcation went smoothly with no long lines. Very much enjoyed the short cruise. Have a 10 day booked for November on the Sun.

Fabulous Cruise to Cuba

Kikigoes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9036
We were surprised how 3 of us fit so nicely! Cabin was spotless and our steward Andri kept it so.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins