3. Celebrity Summit
I was exceptionally pleased with the Celebrity Summit from the ease of getting on the ship (arrived at dock at 10:30 and was on the ship by 10:45 AM) to debarkation. The service was excellent and the food was delicious The entertainment by the cast from the Summit was excellent. I didn't attend the magician or comedian nights. This was my 10th cruise and I definitely was pleasantly surprised how smoothly everything went and give a thumbs up to Celebrity.. It was hard finding a chair at the outside pool, but I spent most of my time at the adult solarium and just loved the therapy pool. The food in the dining room and the Oceanview Café was delicious. I was on select dining and was seated in the same area with the same waiters every night no matter what time I arrived, which was nice. I did have to wait approximately 1/2 hour twice due to arriving around 8:00 PM. The cabin, 7106, was very clean and the space and storage was adequate. This as a balcony room. The room steward was excellent. I heard some people complaining that there were not enough activities, but was kept busy and had enough to pick from. As far as shore excursions, I took a tour around the island of Bermuda with Ricky's Tours and did not have any scheduled thru the ship. The only downside was that there were so many children on this cruise. I would definitely go back on the Celebrity Summit and would recommend this ship and the cruise line. I have another cruise scheduled for the end of November this year on the Celebrity Silhouette and hope that the service is as good as on the Summit.

Excellent 1st Time Celebrity Cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Cricker107

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

The only downside was that there were so many children on this cruise.

Cricker107’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 7106
The cabin was very roomy, with enough storage Everything was clean, including the balcony. The location was mid ship which was perfect.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins