3. Carnival Sunshine
We choose this cruise because some dear friends of ours were renewing their vows for their 25th anniversary. This was the worse Carnival experience ever! The shower curtain was too short and water flooded the bathroom floor every time we showered. Consequently, we had to request extra towels to place on the floor to absorb the water. We pre-ordered a case of water and did not receive it until the night of the second sail day after calling to complain 3 times and once again at Guest Services. The cabin steward did not make any animal shaped towels until I approached him and REQUESTED one. (Day 3). I realized a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette was missing from my cabin the morning of debarkment. Because we were exiting the vessel, I did not contact security, but called Carnival to express my concern. I was told by the representative that "Carnival is not responsible for any lost or missing items as per their contract." I asked the representative if that meant that any Carnival employee could enter a cabin and remove items with no recourse. She replied, " We certainly will investigate the allegations; however, Carnival is not responsible for any missing or lost items as per our contract." I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH CARNIVAL SUNSHINE! We will be using another cruise line for our upcoming family reunion.

HORRIBLE Service aboard Sunshine Vessel