3. Norwegian Dawn
I traveled with my husband and daughters. My husband and I had a Penthouse suite aft, and our daughters had a balcony room. Our suite was fantastic! Our butler, Ray, was the best!! If we needed anything at all he was at our room in minutes. Alex took care of our daughters' room and he was awesome! The food on the ship was very good. Our favorite meal was enjoyed at La Cucina - highly recommended. We enjoyed Clara on most evenings in the Gatsby Bar, or tried our luck at the Casino. Our daughters, 18 & 20, had a great time at the Bliss Lounge at night and met others their age that they could hang out with. We also enjoyed the company of Jerry and Maria at the Wine Bar - we would stop in and have a glass of wine before dinner - great people and very knowledgeable. We participated in a wine tasting one afternoon and had a lot of fun. The reasons I have for not giving my review 5 stars is this: 1) The pool area is far too crowded and passengers are ALLOWED to place towels and belongings on the lounge chairs in order to hold them. This is very frustrating when you are looking to sit for a while and there are plenty of chairs empty of people, but occupied by towels! NCL needs to enforce some sort of policy to make it fair for all passengers to be able to lounge by the pool. 2) The lack of bottled water, or the limited access to it, is very problematic. I felt as though I was thirsty the entire time. 3) And lastly, I feel as though I would want to enjoy at least one more day on Bermuda. I took the cruise way back in the day when the Norwegian Majesty was still around, and we spent 3 1/2 days on Bermuda, not just 2 1/2. The trip back to Boston felt really long, even though we had fun onboard, we would have appreciated a little more time on the island. Overall, this was a very fun cruise for all of us. We all had a blast and can't wait to take this cruise again. I would recommend this cruise to everyone.

Fabulous Vacation!

SSRocky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF 9232
Our cabin was roomy and always clean with fresh towels and plenty of ice. We always appreciated the fresh supply of ice - it is a nice touch.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins