3. Norwegian Getaway
I have just returned from a 9 day Baltic cruise on the Norwegian Getaway and have enjoyed it immensely. It was my first cruise and it surprised me for good. It has modern facilities, spacious rooms, restaurants with quality food and very varied. There are entertainment almost every hour so you will never be bored. Speaking to other people who had already done more cruising, the Getaway was the most luxurious ship they have ever been to and with its Freestyle policy you have all the freedom you want to eat or dine whenever you feel like it. We carried our own luggage for disembarkation and it took us just 5 minutes to went out of the ship. It is a very tired cruise because you visit 6 countries in 9 days but we have enjoyed it a lot. If I do another cruise I will repeat with NCL without doubt..

Excellent cruise

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by jeraviz

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

If I do another cruise I will repeat with NCL without doubt..
jeraviz’s Full Rating Summary