3. AmaPrima
I chose this cruise line mostly because of the reviews I had read here and the cruise center I went to for information said they were excellent. The first step onto the ship I knew it wasn't for me. I didn't feel the warmth, the welcome or the excitement I had experienced on the ocean cruises. That being said we did put down a deposit for another cruise with Amawaterways within the next three years. I found the cabins small to say the least. The cruise wasn't sold out so we were able to get a bigger room, with an extra fee, to be expected. Some of the staff were absolutely amazing, such as Daniel, our waiter in the restaurant, we sat at his tables on purpose because of how attentive and caring he was. The maid service was absolutely excellent, cannot say one bad thing about them at all. The captain of the ship was super friendly and took the time to share his expertise with us and showed us the cockpit of the ship. The cruise director was a little on the cold side. I found her struggling to be calm and courteous, her knowledge was ok. She seemed more interested in chatting up the staff on board. She seemed awkward at best. The on board entertainment was good, but there were some passengers who were totally rude, this should have been when the cruise director should have stood up and asked for quiet, but alas she wasn't even in the room so my husband did it.

Not what I was expecting