3. Viking Astrild
We choose the cruise on the advice of other people. We thought the food was excellent. The service provided by all the crew members impressive. I spilled a tomato based sauce on a white blouse at dinner one evening and could not remove the stain. I gave the blouse to housekeeping and it was back in my room perfectly cleaned early the next morning. The cabin was cleaned to perfection every morning. Our tour director was absolutely wonderful. Every possible thing that would stress me out about traveling was taken care of. Friends had recommended the Cafe Imperial in Prague to us. I asked Daniella about it and she offered to make reservations for us. She made the reservation and we even were given a window seat. The shore excursions were very well done. Our favorites were the Lobkowicz Palace and the food tour. Having the Viking shuttle available in Prague was great. Thanks for a wonderful trip.

Viking's service and attention to detail is amazing

Viking Astrild Cruise Review by ld1220

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

ld1220’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Astrild price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 231
Our cabin was cleaned to perfection every day.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins