3. Viking Sky
We have been on all three of the Viking Ocean Cruise Ships and they are all beautiful and well planned. Our room was fantastic - the cabin service could not have been any better. Slight problem - our bathroom floor did not get warm - we had to call on this and the ship immediately fixed. Entertainment and activities was excellent - you had to get their early to get a seat - it is impossible to fit everyone in the auditorium. The ports and excursions were great and the choices were excellent - everyone should have been able to find something to satisfy their interest. Food was good but could use a little work - had to send back a dinner item and saw several others do the same - never saw this on the other ships. As me - would we go again - YES and YES and YES - in fact my wife and I have already booked three (3) more Viking Ocean Cruises - two in 2018 and one in 2019. This should tell you how much we LOVE Viking Ocean Cruises.

Everything wonderful - we have now been on all three Viking Ocean Ships

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Paul Wehr

Paul Wehr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Excellent - bathroom floor did not heat up at first - had to call to get fixed.