3. Volga Dream
On board now and loving it. When researching I did not find too much informaion. The Volga dream is the name of the company and it has been wonderful. Quiet unknown in Australia. Rooms are basic but comfortable. Food more than adequate, wine flows freely for lunch and dinner. Awesome staff and the organisation was first rate. Could not fault them or the trip in any way. I would not take the bottom cabins though. only have a small porthole. Some rooms have had an issue with smells coming up through the pipes , but not in our room. Would love to come back and do another cruise with the company again for sure. The fitness room is not that fantastic however. I would have liked to have had a bit longer in each of our ports of call even for just one more hour, they felt a bit rushed. The excursions were at a gentle pace.

Volga Dream Gold Moscow to St Petersburg

Volga Dream Cruise Review by bouchee

Would love to come back and do another cruise with the company again for sure.

The fitness room is not that fantastic however.

bouchee’s Full Rating Summary

There is very limited cupboard space and only 2 very small drawers. If you are a size 20 plu you may not fit into the shower as it is very small. Travelled with my mum and it was fine for us. Loved the large windows, and one we could open from the top if you wanted to.