3. Carnival Elation
The cruise was chosen for us by dance director, but it was perfect. The size of the boat was perfect. It was too small nor too big, we could locate each other within 15 min. Our room had 3 adults in it, we had a standard room and while times it was tight it worked well for us. The dinners in the dinning room where superb, along with our waiter. He truly new his job and treated us as royalty. The shows at night fit all our ages and were very entertaining. My oldest daughter (23) loved the comedians the best and my younger daughter (18) love the musical performances. We all attended the 80's and 90's music trivia which was fantastic. The cruise director Kevin, George and Lisa where awesome. We had so much fun talking with them. Every day we came back to a clean room which was serviced by Michael, he was also very interesting to get to know. We ate breakfast twice in the dinning room, same water and same superb service. The Tiffany buffett was also good food with a lot of varieties. Tiffany's also offers late night pizza which my kids loved. I enjoyed the ice cream/frozen yogurt. There was always plenty of deck chairs to sit at on every level. I enjoyed the top levels to watch the people and the clouds. The pool was small but they did offer two of them and an adult only pool. We went to two ports: Half moon cay and Nassau. Loved Half moon cay, we did not do any itinerary's as the beach and the ocean is plenty. The staff was awesome there too. We were feed hamburgers and hot dogs. Loved the how the staff were very professional on the island as if on the ship. Nassau is a typical port city, we shopped at the straw market and did our own walking tour to the queens staircase, fort finnicale and Nassau's historical society. This port has a lot of history and we learned a lot of it from queens to pirates. Back on the ship there was late night dance parties, veteran/military get together and even Harry potter trivia. We just get to it all and would go again to catch what we missed. We were with a dance team ranging in ages from 12 - 18 and the girls all found something fun to do. Every morning several would get up to watch the sunrise and at night they would go to a show, dance party or hang out and talk. The day they performed on the ship was great, many of the performers and crew members came to watch, along with other cruisers. This was truly on of the best vacations I have been on. This is my 2nd time cruising and my kids 1st.

TRAVELED WITH DANCE TEAM /FAMILY

awsomemom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D m215
It was what I expected, we had 3 single beds and 3 large suitcases. Being all girls we had a lot of stuff, but we made it all fit and Michael our room steward manage to work around us.
I missed having a window, but we kept the tv on to bow and that helped. I would stay again.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins