3. Britannia
Word of warning to passengers please be careful of what you are being charged from the photo shop when having photos taken on board ! Did not realise until on way home in car that we had been charged twice for the same photo ,people are in a rush on morning of embarkation when you get your onboard statement and not always time to check it . Have rung three times on a premium rate number ,promises of replies by email ,it dosnt happen ,I even had a promise of a return phone call straight away as It was a premium rate phone call I've been ringing ,no phone call ! I also like another passenger on the same trip ,I had to go to reception 4 times in 6 days as every card I was given worked a couple of times and then wouldn't let me in my room although I was told it's never happened before !! ,very frustrating when you've been out for the evening and it took over 20 mins for me to get entry to my room ! Don't think Brittania has the wow factor as I heard quite a few people saying ,first and last time for us on that ship. Loved the Theartre shows each evening ,something for everyone .

Ship ok, not as good as others

Britannia Cruise Review by marie1553

Loved the Theartre shows each evening ,something for everyone .
marie1553’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin F516
Very spacious cabin F516 with a good view all around .
Cabin attendant very nice ,nothing too much trouble .