3. Westerdam
My sister and I had sailed two years ago at Christmas on the Rotterdam and it was such a good experience, we decided on Holland America for our Greece, Italy trip and we were not disappointed. The cabin service was superb, the reception desk exceptionally helpful, the excursions outstanding and the bar service just plain terrific. The talent on board, especially the two piano players were amazing. We had open seating and shared every night and met some amazing people. There were a lot of Aussies and Kiwis on board and they sure know how to travel and have fun. When we were in Mykonos we tendered ashore for an excursion and in the afternoon the wind came up and made for very rocky seas. The captain immediately hired bigger tenders on shore to haul people back and stopped anyone else going ashore,. I felt totally safe with how everything was handled.

Fabulous experience in every way possible.

Westerdam Cruise Review by Rose Noakes

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Rose Noakes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Westerdam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VF 7034
Cabin was beautiful and immaculate. Our steward made darling animals out of towels each evening and we looked forward to seeing them at the end of the night. We asked for twin beds and when we arrived it was one bed. He immediately fixed the problem. I have never had a better vacation.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins