3. Viking Ingvi
I was very interested in the European history and the areas that this cruise was covering. I do have one suggestion to add and that is not to have so much leisure time when visiting a site. For Czechi Kremlov, we had about 2 hours for lunch and leisure time. Whereas that could have been shortened by an hour to give us time to visit inside the castle. This tour was around the castles and not being able to visit inside the castle was disappointing. I think a better planning on the time would be much better received by your customers. We really enjoyed the intimate setting and staff's attention to all details. Our tour coordinators were great and we can not say enough for their dedication and knowledge to serving your guests. Also, food was really good. Enjoyed the lavish breakfast buffet every morning. We would definitely be taking more Viking River cruises in the future.

We really enjoyed being on a small ship.

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by Jack11ie