3. Westerdam
I just got off the ship from a 12 day cruise. I was disappointed as there was no on board things organised, nothing to do, the food was average, the lido deck where the Buffett was had the same food it was tasteless and tasted the same the restaurant food was average, you had to pay to use the da spa this should be free it was a let down for me I couldn't wait to get off the ship. The excursions were very expensive, the cruise director never had any interaction with guests we never saw her there was boring entertainment and sometimes there was none at all. The cruise director should organise activities, the food should be varied and available all the time, there should be more on board activities and interaction. The excursions should be cheaper. There was no captains dinner, there was no dinner highlights... eg Hawaiian nite.

Poorly organised

Westerdam Cruise Review by Cruiser777girl

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Large Outside Stateroom (partial sea views)
Cruiser777girl’s Full Rating Summary