3. Viking Modi
* Very impressed with personal journey booklet, all details if we were needed, which were perfect because our flight were delayed. * Our cabin was always very clean and the cruise service were polite. * I am impressed with cruise director information daily, our cruise director always working above our expectation. * Included tours and optional tours are great. Transfers were excellent. * I did not drink wine or soft drink except for water, which is fine with me. However, we did not like dinner food, main courses, most of the time. Breakfasts were great. * We could not invite any family members and friends because they did not like the idea of paying for full price a year in advance, or when booking. * We like the idea of switching to different groups, which given cruisers a chance to get to know people from different countries. Sometimes it might turn out that people are from you home town/ state. * We are physically active, unfortunately walking desk was closed due to the weather. However, we enjoy the music and dancing at night instead for our physically work out.

Great destination, relaxing

Viking Modi Cruise Review by fishlovermail

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

* Our cabin was always very clean and the cruise service were polite.

* Included tours and optional tours are great. Transfers were excellent.

fishlovermail’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 200
Great view, cabin service and clean.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins