Viking Modi Cruise Review by fishlovermail
- Sail Date: April 2017
- Destination: Europe River
- Cabin Type: French Balcony
* Our cabin was always very clean and the cruise service were polite.
* I am impressed with cruise director information daily, our cruise director always working above our expectation.
* Included tours and optional tours are great. Transfers were excellent.
* I did not drink wine or soft drink except for water, which is fine with me. However, we did not like dinner food, main courses, most of the time. Breakfasts were great.
* We could not invite any family members and friends because they did not like the idea of paying for full price a year in advance, or when booking.
* We like the idea of switching to different groups, which given cruisers a chance to get to know people from different countries. Sometimes it might turn out that people are from you home town/ state.
* We are physically active, unfortunately walking desk was closed due to the weather. However, we enjoy the music and dancing at night instead for our physically work out.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Bamberggreat old town visit and history. Franconian was a great visitView All 140 Bamberg Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Bamberg Cruise Port Review
KoblenzWe enjoyed the Marksburg Castle visit.View All 161 Koblenz Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Koblenz Cruise Port Review
Nuremberggreat castle, Gothic fountain. HistoryView All 551 Nuremberg Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Nuremberg Cruise Port Review
Regensburgimpressed bridge, museum. St. Peter CathedralView All 543 Regensburg Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Regensburg Cruise Port Review
WurzburgBisops's Residence visit was impressed.View All 204 Wurzburg Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Wurzburg Cruise Port Review