• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

The price was decent for the time we had gone. Had I known this was the smallest ship they had I probably wouldn't have gone. So over half the trip the Atrium elevator only had one side the worked at all and it was broken most of the trip. I was so excited that the food would be amazing and to be honest you expect that when cruising, Not here.. I can't say I actually finished one of anything on the cruise besides the drinks.. I think they focus on the Booze more then food prep and presentation or taste. For young adults the 24 hour pizza and Ice cream was cool, but for me it was awful. We had 7 people traveling in my Party if you wanted good food you had to pay more. Who knows if it were even worth it. I never went I felt the food should have been good from the start. Our last family cruise EVERYTHING was amazing. The pool (singular) was like fish out of water there were so many people in there we never even got in. I have a disabled child and there was no lift to put her in even if we would have wanted to. So we were instructed to bring her to the adult side where we can at least let her get in the Jacuzzi to relax some. Well we did and as soon as we put her in the water we were told that she couldn't be there. We then explained that another employee instructed us to do this, well he let us get in but stated this will be the only time. So I couldn't let her get in the pool or Jacuzzi she is 15, unless I wanted to chance her being hurt. We wanted to go to the top floor to play mini gulf and to our surprise we had no elevator to take us up there either with a 102 lb disabled person so we couldn't do that. overall the staff was nice but the experience was very disappointing. We also got off in both ports of call but felt very uncomfortable at both we paid to do a shore excursion swim with dolphins and i think that was the best part of the cruise unfortunately. I had spoke to one employee that said the ports are not to bad but I suggest you don't use credit card because his was being used all over the place it was racked up to 8,000.00. So bring CASH..... I really am not the person to complain or be negative I can usually go with the flow of things and make due but this overall was disappointing for over 4000.00 I don't believe I'll travel Carnival again.

sincerely , disappointed

Interior

Cabin 4D

our cabins were fine for interior rooms, out host was amazing not a single complaint there. Johnathon was amazing.

Port Reviews