3. Royal Clipper
This was a Bare Necessities cruise, and I can't think of a better way to spend a couple of weeks in July then cruising the Mediterranean on a beautiful ship with friendly crew and NO DRESS CODE! Only (minor )short comings were: 1) Food was good, but not excellent. Maybe I've become jaded, having recently come off a Crystal World Cruise, but I thought the food was a little better two years ago when we were on the Royal Clipper. 2) Our Cruise director, Monja, was a very nice person, but her pronunciation of English, when speaking generally over the microphone, was completely unintelligible. Talking to her face-to-face was fine, and when she gave a canned safety announcement she was readable. But when she was just talking none of the passengers could understand her. She helped us out one day when my wife was ill, so I hate to knock her, but the lack of communication really was a downer. Other than those two minor points the cruise was wonderful and we look forward to coming back.

Beautiful ship

Royal Clipper Cruise Review by N410MP

Only (minor )short comings were:

N410MP’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Clippers Royal Clipper price drops

Cabins are very small, but nicely appointed. This is a sailing ship, so space is at a premium. Everything worked, the steward was friendly and efficient. We like our cabin as far forward as possible, so we get rocked to sleep. The bow of any ship has a lot more movement than midship or stern. This would not be a good cabin to someone prone to sea-sickness.
  Royal Clipper Deck Plans