3. Emerald Destiny
This cruise was chosen because of its itinerary and duration. I had not previously visited the cities included and had not experienced a river cruise. Overall the organisation and provision of the whole package was very good. My only criticism of the travel arrangements was a 4 hour lay over at Frankfurt airport on our return to the UK. The ship was new so all onboard facilities were up to date and in good order. The dining procedures and quality of food were also very good other than the provision of adequate menu options for my wife in the early part of the cruise. She is vegetarian and this was documented in advance. Following a mix up in internal communication she was left on one occasion with a green salad only. This was subsequently rectified adequately by the restaurant manager and chef. Entertainment was minimal onboard but not unexpected. On this type of cruise I do not feel it is required. Service was very good by all crew members without exception. The excursions were all of great interest with expert and efficient guides. All arrangements were efficiently managed for the comfort of passengers. My wife and I would look to book again on a different itinerary.

First river cruise and very good

Emerald Destiny Cruise Review by mikeloc47

The ship was new so all onboard facilities were up to date and in good order.

Service was very good by all crew members without exception.

My wife and I would look to book again on a different itinerary.
mikeloc47’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Destiny price drops

Comfortable and always clean and tidy.