3. Carnival Magic
Wanted a ship with lots of activities and parties - I booked this cruise for my kids and their cousins and friends (early 30's mid 20's). Everyone had a great time!!! I chose anytime dining and was NOT ALL pleased with the service. Food was great, but service was not. Other than that - I enjoyed all the other venues aboard the Magic!!! Ship was large and spacious... I loved the live entertainment - whether it was in the atrium or some of the smaller venues. The Deck parties were amazing. The ship's Director was amazing the entire cruise - from the launch party on Lido deck to the very last party on the final night... EVERYONE seemed to enjoy his humor and his character. Favorite lunch time venue was Guy's Burger Joint ~ absolutely the BEST burgers (my husband could only eat the fries since he doesn't eat beef or pork). For breakfast I would visit the main dining room rather than the buffet, it was just a matter of preference. NOTE: They offered turkey sausage in the Dining room, but it was not available in the buffet area. Our cruise was very windy (even had a couple of days of rain) and so sometimes sitting outdoors wasn't always optimal... but there are so many spaces and areas on the ship, that you never felt crowed. At 55, I even went on the water slide it was GREAT! My nieces enjoyed the slides as well!

Fun time with Family and Friends

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by MoreThanATrip

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

MoreThanATrip’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J 10206
Our cabin was very spacious and we had a wonderful attendant!!! He was extremely attentive and made a point of addressing us by our names the entire cruise. The bed was extremely comfortable. Water pressure in shower was excellent!

I read in previous reviews that the hallways at the forward had a bad chemical smell or something weird... I booked anyway, thinking maybe it was just a one-time occurrence. Well it was TRUE - not sure what the odor was, but it was BAD.... the best thing is you could not smell it in your stateroom!!!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins