3. Emerald Sun
It offered the best value for the money and this proved to be true. My group loved the ship and the cruise! The staff was extraordinary especially the cruise director, Darren, and all the front desk staff but also the wait staff was great, everyone so nice and friendly and pleasant, including the cabin stewards and just every employee made you feel special. The pianist Benny was amazingly talented and versatile and my group loved him! The ship is beautiful, the cabins spacious and light, it is all top notch! The food wonderful and especially enjoyed the fact that they included regional specialties at the meals! The two on board performances they had were so enjoyable too. The ports we visited were lovely and we all especially enjoyed the tea with the local family in Braislava. I really highly recommend the Emerald Sun to anyone wanting to river cruise in Europe!

My group's river cruise

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by carolmoll

carolmoll’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

Cabin b220
Spacious and airy and loved the floor to ceiling window at one end!