3. Emerald Sun
I had a group of 23 who wanted to do a river cruise of the Danube. Emerald offered the best value for the money. This proved to be absolutely true and my group all enjoyed it very much. The staff was absolutely great! The cruise director, Darren was especially great for me to work with since I had a group to look after but everyone on the ship was so lovely esp the folks at the reception desk and all the restaurant staff and the biggest plus was also the wonderful pianist, Benny! talk about a terrific entertainer! he was great too! The two on board shows we had were so enjoyable. The food was lovely and had a lot of regional specialties which we all really liked. The ship is very lovely and my cabin very spacious. The ports were so nice especially loved the tea with local family in Bratislava and also we all loved Budapest.

My group's river cruise

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by carolmoll

carolmoll’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

Cabin b220
The ship was fairly new and the cabin was so beautiful and more spacious than those on ocean cruises! I loved the floor to ceiling window at the end of the cabin!

• City Tour
    Our tour guide was one of the best I have ever had so knowledgeable and yet so nice and the city is fantastic! it is so beautiful! I want to go back and spend days here!
    View All 306 City Tour Reviews