3. Viking Emerald
Wonderful way to tour a foreign country. Always felt safe and cared for. Our guide was generous with his time and knowledge. He gave us a new understanding of China. The crew kept us happy, we'll fed and entertained. The ship was always clean and tidy. Hotels were excellent. We started our trip with a pre extension in Korea. We were the only couple on that part of our trip and had the guide to ourselves. We ended with a post extension in Shanghai. So glad we did both. We particularly like how Viking guides meet you at the airports on arrival and get you check in on departure. I have a nut allergy. Our guide always ensured our meals were nut free. He wrote me a note in Chinese characters saying I was allergic to show at restaurants when we ventured out for a meal on our own. Viking employees did so many things, small and large to make our trip one to remember.

Asia