3. Carnival Spirit
It was my first time cruising with my best friends and we definitely had a great time. I can't express enough how lovely and friendly all the staff were, from cabin crew, waiters/waitresses, performers, photographers, bar tenders, event managers and all the way to the captain!!! There are countless of things to do during sea days and island days. The theme nights were also great fun. The photos that came out from those theme nights were ones that will go down in memory lane in years and years to come. I advised for people to go all out!!!! Every day and every night were jam packed with activities that everyone can participate in. If you're the type to relax, there are also numerous of beautiful places in the ship that you can just sit in and enjoy. How I missed the food, it ranged from really good burgers to fine dining, ALL DAY!!! There is something for everyone! If you're contemplating on doing a cruise, don't! Just go!!!!!

A memorable and enjoyable cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Paztime

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior

If you're contemplating on doing a cruise, don't! Just go!!!!!
Paztime’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 4101
Best cabin and best cabin crews! Even though we selected one with no balcony, it was a safe haven for me and my friends to go back to after a long enjoyable day. We were also surprised with the cutest 'towel animals' that were beautifully crafted everyday! Thank you!!!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins