3. Viking Ingvi
First time with Viking and will not be the last, we are booked for the Holy Land in 2018! If that tells no one how we see Viking let me explain. The trip on the Ingvi was a great experience. The crew seamed to be able to read minds anticipating our request before the were asked. They were not overbearing but always available for any needed help with anything truly superior service. The Dining choices were great with local fare and old staples served in a very pleasant unhurried atmosphere. I for one have not been catered to any finer anywhere I have ever traveled. The excursions were as explained in the literature with no surprises. We could have spent more time in some places but we would not have been able to see all the places we saw if we had. The add on trip to Prague was almost as nice as the Ingvi with great accommodations at the Hilton and great food choices also. I learned a lot about places I had never seen and people I had never visited with before this was truly great experience. On the way out a Viking staff member insured we were at our flight on time even helping with Tax exemption at the airport.

Great Time