3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our family reunion cruise and the staff did an amazing job at attending to everyone's needs. They kept everyone smiling. My thanks to everyone!!! The ship was beyond my expectations and we were not able to see every thing but what we did see was well worth the trip. Thanks to Captain Rob and his crew we were smooth sailing. All of the guest I meet on the ship seem to be enjoying themselves as much as we were. I can't wait to do it again. San Juan was our favorite Port. Our children enjoyed themselves. I loved that our stateroom attendant Alson remembered our name from the very first day and took especial good care to ensure that we had everything we needed. Steven our bar attendant would make a point to say hello each time he saw us anywhere on the ship. Ricardo was very helpful in the Focus (photo gallery) In spite of the kiosk freezing. Finally Hemant was so kind and entertaining in the Grand Dining room. Thanks for all the great memories!!!!

The greatest cruise to date

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Dwayne and Sue

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Dwayne and Sue’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D5 12286
Alson did a wonderful job keeping our cabin looking good. The towel art was so cool!!!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins