3. Viking Gullveig
We chose this because of my sister and I had never experienced the Danube and we stopped in Vienna and Budapest. The river cruise was much better than we anticipated. All of the crew were just wonderful. Deb was always on top of everything and she helped in so many ways. My sister and I both loved Deb. The cabin was beautiful and always kept clean and tidy by the cabin attendant. The entertainment and piano was spectacular. Vienna was undoubtably more than we expected. The extra special excursion to the Vienna Opera and Vienna City Orchestra was something we will never forget. I never wanted the performance to end! We had a wonderful vacation and one will never forget. This was our second Viking River Cruise. The first cruise was on the Rhine and was also memorable but with a different itinerary. Thank you Viking and a special thank you to the host, Debra

Beautiful Danube including magnificent Vienna

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by csellers3@comcast.net

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior

The cabin was beautiful and always kept clean and tidy by the cabin attendant.

The entertainment and piano was spectacular.

We had a wonderful vacation and one will never forget.

Thank you Viking and a special thank you to the host, Debra
csellers3@comcast.net’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
I don't remember the cabin number. The room was plenty large enough for 2 female travellers. I cabin attendant was alway happy and alway kept the room in good order. I'm not sure how she did it, but she cleaned the room everytime we left.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins