3. Viking Sky
I have Sailed on many Cruise Ships (14 times) before and found this Cruise one of the best I ever sailed. We chose this ship because of its Itinerary ,it took us to places we have never been before. Portugal the Isle of Jersey and the Passage thru the Kiel Canal in Germany . After returning from the Berlin tour we were pleasantly surprised with the Welcome back by the ship’s Crew and an all-Male Choir . The idea of all Inclusive attracted us , plus the fact that we never before Sailed on a Cruise ship this size. We were pleasantly surprised about the comfort and coziness of this Ship and the Lectures held by Wing Commander William Simpson. The Food and Wine was above our expectation in comparison to other cruise ships. In Particular we enjoyed the Winter garden afternoon Tea, although we preferred the Fantastic Cappuccino in Place of the Tea. My Wife had acquired a particular Taste for the Fantastic Macaroons. The impeccable cleanliness of the whole Ship and Friendliness of the Crew was second to none. We are presently planning a second Cruise with Viking , I am sure the service will be as good as one the first Cruise. We can recommend Viking Cruises without hesitation.

Best of the best

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Siegfried

Portugal the Isle of Jersey and the Passage thru the Kiel Canal in Germany .

My Wife had acquired a particular Taste for the Fantastic Macaroons.

We can recommend Viking Cruises without hesitation.
Siegfried’s Full Rating Summary