3. Viking Lif
I chose this cruise because it was different from the ocean ones. But, there are a few things I did not enjoy like the closing of the upper deck for 6 or 7 days. I also did not like dining at 7p.m. There was also the lack of evening entertainement. On the other hand, the embarcation and desembarcation procedures were well oiled. The excursions were interesting and took me to places I wanted to see. The ship was exceptionnally clean and our cabin, though a bit small was satisfactory. As far as dining is concerned, the food was excellent and I especially enjoyed the more than excellent service from our waiters (Vladimir and Harold). The cruise director was well informed and always ready to be of service. He was a fountain of information from beginning to end. When there was a break in one of the locks that made us miss one of our excursions, the cruse director and the captain took measures to compensate the delay and to reschedule the missed excursion.

Excellent cruise director

Viking Lif Cruise Review by mtclafond

mtclafond’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

Cabin ??
The cabin was small but adequate
  Viking Lif Deck Plans