3. AIDAprima
This cruise was not on the AidaPrima but on the AidaBlu, unfortunately I can't choose this ship on Cruisecritic??? The AidaBlu is a nice modern cruiseship with veru nice staff and friendly people, most of the passengers are German, friendly and nice people. The food is very good and so is the entertainment. The Live music was very good with good musicians and singers, they played a lot nice seventies and eighties songs and a lot of people stayed till late in the evening to listen to the music and dance to the music. The dj was excellent, he played every night very nice music and people loved him. I liked the dance workshops of Kata, she really entertained a lot people with her dancing classes. Th fitness room was no so busy nut has all important equipment, I used it a few times, sauna and spa was good and clean, I really like my stay on this ship.

AidaBlu cruise