3. Viking Sea
Saw the Videos on Viking Ocean and River Cruises and got the feeling it were a well runorganization. Viking Ocean cruise which I went on with 3 other members of my familywas amaze how excellent everything was . We went 2 days earlier to Venice. Unable tobook the pre-tour with Viking we booked the 2 days ourselves and had a nice time. Upon boarding the Viking Sea we felt immediately at home and welcomed. The Viking Sea Ship was just beautiful the interior excellent. 908 passengers was the right amount . Never felt over crowded.The crew members that took care of us,went out of their way, very attentive, always smiling, friendly and helpful. Our cabins were clean and well taken care of and this were also the same through out the ship. Opportunities to have Hand washing available every where was to me a sign that Viking care . Dining were such a treat and has left me with very happy memories. Entertainment made many of the evenings a pleasant way to pass the time. The Ports and Shore excursions, to no fault of Viking, were at times not the best, the Tour buses were very nice, the show and tell needs more work, Guides on the hold werenice and friendly, the places selected many could be better. Some tours the Tour Buswere parked far from the site .I would go again in a heart beat! The other thing not asked and not under Viking's control , The Dutch Airlines was goodbut Air France ,did not clean or tidy up from the previous flight,

My first Mediterranean Odyssey Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by LilyGn

Upon boarding the Viking Sea we felt immediately at home and welcomed.

LilyGn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Great space, comfortable nice decor. The balcony was a treat to have.