3. Viking Beyla
The itinerary included 3 nights in Berlin (hotel), 7 nights aboard the Beyla ship, sailing to Dresden, then Viking's own bus to Prague for 3 nights,followed with a 5 nights in Poland bus and hotel tour to Krakow and Warsaw. Beyla is the smallest ship we have travelled on, only 96 passengers. I rate the entire trip as 5 star: cabins, excursions, hotels, bus. The lunches and dinners on the ship, however, were not quite up to our expectations. Just didn't have that 'wow' we've experienced on previous Viking ships. The breakfasts at each of the hotels were outstanding. I've already booked another Viking river cruise for April 2018, Basel to Amsterdam, with an extra few days in the Netherlands after the cruise. This will be my 5th river cruise with Viking. I'll be travelling with 3 other women this time to celebrate our birthdays. Always fun to have a girls' vacation.

Beautiful small ship/Elegant Elbe with Prague, Krakow and Warsaw extension

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by jojo264

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony Stateroom

The breakfasts at each of the hotels were outstanding.

jojo264’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

French Balcony Stateroom
Cabin C
Lovely accommodations. Large modern bathroom with a walk-in shower. Quality, near-full size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion.
Spacious and bright.