3. Viking Egil
This was our second river cruise with Viking. There is no better way to cruise. We wished we had taken the pre-cruise, didn't feel we had enough time to explore Budapest. We won't make that mistake again. The entire staff cares about you and your every need. I had to have lactose free meals, everyday the head waiter came to my table at breakfast with the days menu. He had crossed out items I could not have. I sincerely appreciated his every effort. I did not get sick once. We celebrated our 25th anniversary on board. Dinner was excellent every night, but this night we were sung to, with a delicious passion fruit cheesecake. Made it memorable. The entertainment was great, especially the arranged "Octoberfest". We went to an excursion to an Octoberfest location, which was not "Viking Quality." We expressed our disappointment to "Oliver", and that night we had an Octoberfest that was great, food, drinks, and great entertainment . That brings me to Oliver, our Program Director. This man did everything possible to make it a fantastic cruise. He listened when we spoke and took action. He never missed a beat. I have never met someone with so much energy. The excursions were well thought out and mostly done by locals who knew their stuff. We are planning to go again in Dec. of 1918 and bring two of our friends.

Great Program Director!

Viking Egil Cruise Review by Jacsu468

We are planning to go again in Dec. of 1918 and bring two of our friends.
Jacsu468’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Lovely cabin, plenty of room, well maintained,everything you need to be comfortable.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans