3. Viking Sea
Good cruise, great food and wonderful cabin. A few of the included tours didn't meet the standards for the rest of the cruise. Especially in Porto, the tour guide did not need the level of the tour guides in other cities. Had a great time in Paris, the tour guide was very knowledgeable. Food on the shop was was great! The spa was very comforting as well. This is our second Viking Ocean Cruise and I rate them very highly. Suburb quality. Met several wonderful people in the wait staff. Going off season was not a disadvantage. We dressed accordingly and had a wonderful visit. Actually much better than in season when the temperature is much hotter. I love Barcelona! All of the sightseeing is great there. I'm a fan of Gaudi. He's absolutely fantastic. What a great mind! Service in the restaurant is fabulous, the quality of the food in restaurant is suburb.

Great Cruise in the Off Season