3. Viking Star
We chose this cruise because we were able to see many different countries in one trip. We were not disappointed.All of the included excursions were excellent. We only paid for one shore excursion (to London) and were a bit disappointed to miss the included excursion for that day. I was impressed with the quality of the service on the ship. The cabins stewards were pleasant, helpful, and efficient. The food was incredible. I could not believe the quality of the food in all of the dinning venues. Afternoon tea was a treat every day. The entertainment was outstanding. Having live music throughout the day enhanced the trip. The entertainers were friendly and available for conversation during the trip. I was particularly impressed by the expert lecturers on board. They were knowledgeable and open to questions. Their insights enhanced our experiences of the places we were seeing. I would recommend a Viking Ocean Cruise to anyone. It was a wonderful experience.

Excellent Experience

Viking Star Cruise Review by rgrant9094

rgrant9094’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Very comfortable and roomy. The chairs were a little small for me (I am a pretty big guy) but my wife was totally comfortable.