3. Viking Delling
Hose this cruise simply because of the airfare. I had never been on a river cruise, only ocean cruises, so I was curious to see how it would compare. I was quite impressed with the attention to detail. I am certainly going to cruise on Viking again. The shore excursions were great, very informative but relax d enough that there was plenty of time to explore on your own. The food was the best cruise food since my first cruise over 30 years ago in the Cunard line. The staff was always available to help with any question or need. The selections and varieties of wine were a pleasant surprise. Our embarkation and debarkation went without a hitch although our departure had us up much earlier than I would have preferred. But that early depigot us home at a reasonable time. I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone who might be interested on a river cruise.

Exceptional service.

Jeannebdr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Delling price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 123
Although the cabin was small, it was well appointed and certainly accommodated our needs
Main Deck Outside Cabins